Hello Turtle Dove!
Autumn is almost on the air! Except here in New Orleans, where the heat is as fierce as ever. I’m writing to you from my annual New Orleans Seduction Retreat, happily anticipating 12 hot babes who have all been waiting over a YEAR for this experience. Wowza! I can’t wait.
I’m so happy to present you with this month’s gallery galore, Swoon! Swoon is a monthly feature of all things, words, people and ideas that are currently seducing the pants off of me.
Enjoy, savor, and let me know your favorite things in the comments!
- This pin, this pin, this pin, this pin, this pin. Meow.
- I love this project by Lonely Lingerie called “Lonely Girls“. It’s not the most diverse body showcase in the world, but hey, a belly roll in the hand is worth two in the bush! (Isn’t that what they say?)
- Violet Gordon Woodhouse is one of my favorite historical seduction storie. She was one of the most legendary musicians of her time, and was a champion of love and seduction. Check out this article on the woman described as having “a sense of personality that made people feel they were in the audience of somebody special, a presence that demanded attention, devotion and adulation. Her music was the expression of her personality. She was a Queen.”
- Can someone please give me ideas for how to best use this seductive Rocky Horror patch during Halloween season, or otherwise?
- A simple stripe of peekaboo lace brings a lil sexy to these lil leggings.
- When I was a kid I was so into reading. As time went on I was so bored to tears with the required reading for school that I thought I lost my mojo. At age 18, this is the book that brought it all back.