Happy December Loves!
For the final Swoon of 2018, I’ve curated my favorite little luxuries into a simple gift guide. These gifts are all carefully chosen to help you slow down, settle in, and savor life through your senses.
Wishing you a sweet, sensual month and a very happy holiday!
2. Tired of small talk around the holiday table? Check out Vertellis, a card game that helps create more intimate, meaningful communication between you and your loved ones. As a Scorpio rising, this is my kind of card game!
3. Earl Gray Meyer Lemon Fruit Preserve from Bellocq tea. Divinity on toast. Literally!
5. Looking for an easy hostess gift with that homemade touch? This year I’m gifting homemade rosemary honey. Simple, easy and delicious!
6. Welcome to my new OBSESSION! The Wildling facial gua sha system turns your nightly beauty routine into a satisfying, relaxing ritual. I’m truly addicted!
7. Puffiness, stagnancy and dry, flaky skin is so common this time of year, and dry body brushing is your sweet and simple solution! Dry body brushing moves lymph and exfoliates the skin, while also energizing the body. My favorite morning ritual is to take three deep breaths with Clear the Air blend, and then dry body brush from my toes to tresses. Use long, light strokes working from the feet up the legs, hips to chest, and wrist to shoulder, always working towards the heart. I love this natural brush, as it’s cruelty free!
8. Every year I have rainbow ultra-fine sharpies on my Christmas list. They are great for handwritten notes, journaling, calendar planning, and jazzing up your to-do list!
9. Got an astro-babe in your life? I burn a Virgo candle from Knead and Seed on my desk almost every day. The scents are customized and hand blended to suit your personal sign. I find my best qualities come out when I burn them!
10. Who doesn’t love a tiny book brimming with inspiration on their nightstand? This sweet book on “How to Sit” has many life changing lessons on how to slow down, settle in, and savor the space between your thoughts.
11. If you love art and non-traditional oracle cards, check this baby out!
12. And while we’re at it, check out this fashion oracle!!! Swoon indeed!