VENUS RISING RETREAT
JUNE 6-10th 2018
in the luscious mountains of Boone, North Carolina
Goddess of love.
When you hear the name Venus, you may envision dark chocolates and hot make-outs, wild romance and lacy lingerie.
But like most things when it comes to womanhood, this narrow definition barely scratches the surface of the role Venus energy plays in our lives.
The planet Venus influences:
- Your personal style and what you wear
- How and why you spend your money
- Every relationship in your life: friendships, parents, children, co-workers and intimate partners
- What parts of the world you feel drawn to
- How you like to be courted and cared for
- Your personal love language
Your Venus (your innate, pleasure driven, erotic nature) is ever flowing throughout your life. The problem is, usually the only place Venus gets a voice is in bed with a lover, on a first date with a new love interest, or in relationship with a life long partner.
This is like having a full deck of cards but only getting to play with ONE of them.
The result is that you feel deprived of the succulence, joy and pleasure of being alive.
• You feel passionately alive
• You know what you want and express it without reservation
• You are easily spontaneous
• You walk through life regally, like a Queen
• You feel unfulfilled, even though your needs are being met
• You feel you’ve lost your drive
• You feel listless and dispassionate
• You feel unable to identify what you truly want and need
If you want to see healthy Venus energy in action, just look at any little girl.
THE VENUS RISING RETREAT
At this retreat, you will experience:
- A Feast for the Senses
Start your day with Qoya movement every morning. Enjoying 3 delicious, gourmet meals every day. A special chocolate tasting ritual, rituals with hundreds of rose petals, luxurious gifts, evening candlelight Pleasure Yoga, extravagant Goddess rituals like you have never experienced…and so much more!
- Embodied Astrology Education
With so much information on the science of astrology, it can sometimes be hard to take in or understand. Through metaphor, creative art, movement, worksheets and rituals Juli and Kitty will take you to the Star School you’ve always dreamed of! Astrology is the ancient science and study of the earth’s natural energies. This education give you the secret code to your innermost truths and desires, and help you to forecast how to relate to Venus through the different cycles and seasons of your life.
- Dance, Move & Play Every Day
Each day you will experience Qoya movement to integrate the themes and lessons we will be working with. You will also experience Kitty’s world renowned Body Love Burlesque class, which will teach you the art of performing sacred striptease for your OWN entertainment, and to appreciate your body in a whole new way.
You will also experience Kitty’s newest creation: Pleasure Flow Yoga. Whether you love yoga or hate it, we promise you will love the way this makes your body feel! If Josephine Baker (sass), Aretha Franklin (great music) and Aphrodite herself (pleasure) created a yoga class, this would be it!
- Angelic Breath Healing, Extravagant Goddess Rituals, Candlelight Ceremonies and more…
This retreat is designed to give your inner Venus the playground she has been dreaming of since you were a little girl. Expect to be pampered, adored, adorned, and honored in a way you’ve never even imagined
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8-9 am – Delicious breakfast in the panoramic mountain view dining room
- 9:30am – 12pm – Morning Session
- 12pm-1pm – Gorgeous lunch in the dining room or on the terrace
- 1pm-4pm – Free time for visiting the spa, hiking, and general frolicking around the mountains!
- 4-6pm – Afternoon class session
- 6-7pm – Divine dinner
- 7:30-9:30pm – Evening relaxation candlelight yoga and sensual integration rituals
MEET YOUR TEACHERS: KITTY CAVALIER & JULI EVERETT
We are thrilled from the top of our heads to the tips of our toes to bring you this retreat!
Kitty is an expert in feminine sensuality and embodied living. Kitty is also a certified Qoya and yoga teacher. She travels the world teaching women how to come home to their body as the ultimate oracle, and befriend pleasure as a tool for greater presence and power in life.
Juli is an intuitive astrologer, masterful body worker, Chinese herbalist and healing artist. Juli is the founder of Knead and Seed Wellness Center in Sag Harbor, NY where she performs readings, massage, healings, coaching and leads monthly new and full Moon Circles with the women of her community.
We have a rich, deep friendship and mutual love for all things WOMAN. At this retreat we will deliver to you an immensely pleasurable, relaxing experience as well as a rare, comprehensive, embodied education in the mysteries and joys of being a woman. We look forward to dancing in the moonlight with you!
OUR LOCATION: ART OF LIVING RETREAT
(click the images to enlarge)
The nurturing beauty of The Art Of Living Retreat Center is beyond compare.
Voted one of the Top 20 Health Spas in the U.S, by Spas of America Magazine, Art of Living a is a haven of organic beauty.
With picturesque views, some of the world’s best hiking trails, an Ayurvedic spa on-site and gourmet meals, this retreat center truly honors the art that is Living.
- All Accommodations
- 3 delicious, healthy fresh meals every day
- 5 full days of education, ritual and movement with Juli and Kitty
- Glorious gifts and surprises throughout the week
- A group session of Angelic Breath Healing with Madeline Giles
- Your personal “Venus Scope” researched and written by Juli just for you
- A pre-retreat Venus Call with Kitty, Juli and the group
- A private Facebook Group to stay connected after the retreat
- Access to some of the most beautiful hiking trails in the world
- Optional activities such as spa treatments at the world renowned Shankara Ayurvedic spa, pottery classes, labyrinth walks, and more
CHOOSE YOUR ACCOMMODATION
Early Sign up Savings: enjoy $200 off when you enroll by February 22nd
• Hotel Style Room
Located on a valley ridge, these rooms offer incredible vistas of either the stunning Blue Ridge Mountains or the quiet magic of the forest. They are elegantly decorated and feature a full or king bed, a private bathroom, and hotel style amenities.
Private Hotel Room $2350
or four payments of $637.50
Shared Hotel Room $2150
or four payments of $562.50
• Retreat Style Room
Comfortable and simple, these rooms are located along the Eastern mountain slope and are a great option for those who desire peaceful relaxation accompanied by the music of the forest. They feature two twin beds per room and a private bathroom.
Private Retreat Room $2150
or four payments of $562.50
Shared Retreat Room $1950
or four payments of $487.50
Where should I fly into and when?
The dates of the retreat are Wednesday June 6th – Sunday June 10th. Check in begins at 3:00pm and our first session is at 4:30pm. On Sunday, we will end around 11am.
There are several airports within driving distance from the Retreat Center:
- Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) in Charlotte, NC (100 miles).
- Tri-Cities Regional Airport (TRI) in Johnson City, TN (80 miles)
- Piedmont Triad International Airport (GSO) in Greensboro, NC (110 miles)
Shuttles: There is a shuttle that goes from Charlotte airport to Boone five times daily. The cost is $90 per person. Please mention you are going to the Art of Living Retreat Center in Boone. Reservations are required, so please book ahead by contacting them directly. (828) 327-2340
Car Rental: Enterprise, Avis, Alamo, Hertz, National and Budget all offer car rentals at Charlotte airport. Please contact the rental company directly for pricing.
Uber: It is often possible to take an Uber from Charlotte airport all the way to the center’s reception. This is a very cost-effective option when traveling with friends or family.
Is this a sex retreat?
Nope! This is not a tantra retreat or a retreat on sexuality. This is a retreat about learning to engage all your senses and connect to yourself and your body. There will be some exercises such as the Body Love Burlesque class and certain self-massage rituals where undressing is a part of the practice but is COMPLETELY optional.
Will this retreat teach me about compatibility with lovers?
There will be time for a short Q and A on this topic but the focus of this retreat is the romantic and sensual relationship you have with YOURSELF. If you would like to go more in-depth on this topic we recommend scheduling a private reading with Juli.
What is the refund policy?
Due to the intimate size of the group there are no refunds given for this retreat. If you need to cancel before May 15, 2018 your place can be transferred to another person. Please note that it is not the responsibility of Kitty Cavalier LLC to find a replacement if you need to cancel your registration. After May 15th 2018 there are no credits or transfers. If you need to miss the retreat for any reason or if you need to leave the retreat early, no refunds, credits or transfers shall be given.
How many women will attend the retreat?
There is only room for 15 participants, plus Kitty and her assistant. Intimate, precious and lovely!
We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have, and/or schedule a call to discuss if this retreat is a good fit for you. Send us an email at email@example.com and we will get back to you ASAP!
Images by Satinsky Photography