The July Edition of Swoon is hot off the press my pets! This monthly feature includes a steamy line up of products, articles, oddities and adventures that currently tickle me pink.
Enjoy, and as always, stay swoonable!
- I admit it. I am one of those people who feels like they are accomplishing something when they add things to a Pintrest board, even if that board has no relevance other that collecting images of beauty. My current three favorite boards are Beauty, Whimsy, and Kitty Style. Enjoy!
- Incredibly charming article reviewing two vintage lipstick brands by Lucky Lucille. Color me Granada.
- I absolutely crave Tonya Leigh’s French Kiss Life podcast. Sometimes I listen to it before I get out of bed in the morning. I always feel more feminine and fancy on those days!
- I’ve written about Glitter Tattoos on the blog before (click here for that article), but I am TELLING YOU. For parties, visitors, kids, first date icebreakers, they are magic!
- “The myth of the male libido: women want sex as much as men.” Or in many cases, even more so, as the author of this article and I can attest. Can you relate?
- J’adore these 6 ft. canvas room dividers featuring the art of the Four Seasons. At only $127, a new wall in your office may very well be in order!
- Secret trick for sleepy time: play the Pandora Lullaby station while getting ready for bed. Even your yawns will look cuter.
- If you’ve never watched the Burlesque Hall Of Fame’s Vimeo Channel, you are in for a serious treat! SO many legends at the top of their form. Prepare to be dazzled!
- Your party guests will never stop talking about the erotic Tarot Reading they received when you bust out “Le Tarot des Femmes Erotiques.” Absolutely spellbinding.
*P.S. – Do you have a product or offering you’d like to see featured in Swoon? I love featuring and supporting small businesses and crafters! Email me at email@example.com and let’s talk.