Hello Sexy Sister!
Happy Solstice Week, and welcome to the December edition of Swoon – a monthly curated collection of seriously seductive delights.
I’ll be spending the holidays with my darling Mama, resting and dreaming up the year to come. 2015 has been a big year of change for this little Cavalier (but isn’t it always, for everyone?) I am so grateful for my new home, my new town and my new chosen family and friends. I am so grateful for everyone who has made a purchase this month towards the House of Loveness campaign. I’m so grateful for our Sacred Seduction community. I’m so grateful for tropical seduction retreats to look forward to in the Spring! I’m so grateful for angel wing kimonos, enchanted candles, Phryne Fisher, games of truth or dare, messy sex, and more, all of which can be found below.
I’m so grateful, period.
In Love and Seduction,
1. Lifestyle Of Reverence is a brand new web store by Qoya founder Rochelle Schieck. Each item is ethically, artfully produced, and packaged with love. Angel wing kimonos, ritual kits, pendulums, and the Qoya book itself are just the beginning.
2. One of my favorite ways to celebrate the new year is with a custom carved candle from Enchantments NYC. You can order one of their established best sellers or just tell them what’s up for you and they will apothecary your ass! I have experienced profound magic with these candles, they are wondrous.
3. It’s party season! Throwing parties is one of my favorite things in the world. Enjoy these hot tips for making the most of entertaining in small spaces.
4. Now I ask you, what could be a sexier stocking stuffer than a Dita Striptease Flip Book?
5. Speaking of Ms. Von Teese, she has a gorgeous new book out called The Ultimate Guide to Eccentric Glamour. Sign me up!
6. Make the most of the dark days of winter with this game of Sexy Truth Or Dare. Make a blanket tent with someone you love and start drawing straws – I dare you!
7. The more you know.
8. New Year, new $4.99 Christian LaCroix journal.
9. I love, love LOVE products that honor the wonderfully messy times in life. I just want to smooch the people who create them. One of these genius creators is Jules Cazedessus, founder of Venus Matters. She makes these beautiful, washable, absorbent mats for sleeping on and having hot sex during that time of the month, or for any time there is a “wonderfully messy” moment in bed. Thank you Jules!
10. I don’t know why these make me so happy, but they do.
11. Ever gone on an international trip and come home with an entire suitcase full of beautiful, romantic tins of cookies and jars of marmalade? Well now those things will come to you!
12. And, saving the best for last, Phryne Fisher’s costume designer opens the doors of Phryne’s wardrobe and spills her secrets! Add this to your seduction bible babes!